- Where do I find out how much fabric to send?
- After you place an order, a fabric requirement estimate will be shown on your invoice. Please note, this is just an estimate; if your fabric has a large repeat, a stripe pattern, or a cording requirement, please plan on sending more fabric than the estimate — we recommend an additional 15%. If the COM quantity received is inadequate to complete the order, we will make the cushions with the fabric we have and contact you for more fabric to complete the order. Left over fabric will be discarded.
- How long will my order take?
- Once we receive your fabric, your custom cushion order will take up to 20 business days for completion. Once shipped, depending where you are, Ground Shipping can take up to 5 business days for delivery. Since we are shipping from the east, a California cushion order will spend 5 business days in transit.
- How should I ship my fabric?
- Customer will need to send COM via a shipping service that provides a tracking # and proof of delivery. Customer will be responsible for fabric until it is in our possession as evidenced by a signed tracking document.
COM fabrics must be readily available in the market place at competitive prices in the event Designer Custom Source needs to replace the fabric due to loss or damage. We reserve the right to decline fabrics that we deem to be difficult or problematic. We do not sew texelene or sheers for example. Designer Custom Source liability for lost, misplaced or damaged fabrics will not exceed $50.00 per yard. Proof of purchase with pricing may be required.