There is nothing more satisfying than a custom product. Enhance your satisfaction and service your client further by using your specified fabrics, buttons and trims. At DesignerCustomSource.com, we allow your creativity to shine as you imagine using your own fabrics, trims and buttons.
- Step 1
- Select Send Us Your Own Fabric (COM) at the Fabric Option step.
- Step 2
- Determine the quantity of fabric you will need. Consider the repeat, cording, and stripe patterns when determining the yardage requirements. If you place an order, a fabric requirement estimate is shown on your invoice. Please only use this estimate as a guide for determining how much fabric to send. For striped COM fabric, please add an additional 15% fabric and indicate which direction the stripe should run (Vertically or Horizontally). If you are using a different COM fabric for the cording (welting), clearly indicate which fabric is to be used for the cording. Please send only cut fabric.
- Step 3
- Send your fabric to:
Designer Custom Source
Attn: COM Orders
3180 Wetumpka Hwy
Montgomery, AL 36110
Important: Please attach a copy of your invoice to the fabric when you send it. If you cannot send a copy of your invoice, please attach the following to the fabric: your name, invoice number, ship to address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Where do I find out how much fabric to send?
- After you place an order, a fabric requirement estimate will be shown on your invoice. Please note, this is just an estimate; if your fabric has a large repeat, a stripe pattern, or a cording requirement, please plan on sending more fabric than the estimate — we recommend an additional 15%. If the COM quantity received is inadequate to complete the order, we will make the cushions with the fabric we have and contact you for more fabric to complete the order. Left over fabric will be discarded. For any additional questions, visit our Fabric Yardage Guide.
- How long will my order take?
- Once we receive your fabric, your custom cushion order will take up to 20 business days for completion. Once shipped, depending where you are, Ground Shipping can take up to 5 business days for delivery. Since we are shipping from the east, a California cushion order will spend 5 business days in transit.
- How should I ship my fabric?
- Customer will need to send COM via a shipping service that provides a tracking # and proof of delivery. Customer will be responsible for fabric until it is in our possession as evidenced by a signed tracking document.
COM fabrics must be readily available in the market place at competitive prices in the event Designer Custom Source needs to replace the fabric due to loss or damage. We reserve the right to decline fabrics that we deem to be difficult or problematic. We do not sew texelene or sheers for example. Designer Custom Source liability for lost, misplaced or damaged fabrics will not exceed $50.00 per yard. Proof of purchase with pricing may be required.